Our Areas Of
We are professional mariners who provide a wide range of auditing, monitoring, plan writing and exercise
services including (but not limited to):
- Vessel and shore office Third Party Audits and Court Appointed Monitoring, including projects for
Department of Justice ordered Environmental Compliance Programs.
- Vessel Navigation Compliance Court Appointed Monitoring.
- Facility Security Plans, Security Assessments, Security Drills and Exercises
- Vessel Traffic Analysis (For NEPA Environmental Reports, Environmental Impact Statements and planning
- Consulting with Maritime Attorneys as expert witnesses and subject matter experts.
- Regulatory compliance for maritime facilities and vessels including planning and exercises (environmental and operations).
- Draft and Final Operations Manual writing for Deepwater Ports.
- Assistance with the Deepwater Port Independent Risk Analysis process.
- Maritime Pollution and Incident investigation.
To contact us and discuss your specific needs regarding either a Court Appointed Monitor or any of our
other maritime services, click here to visit our contact page.